Friday, January 5, 2007

07'



Attempting this blog thing one more time, my last efforts were... lets just say, not so good. I have been reading some of your blogs, (although I never post anything on them) I think they are sweet. So in 07' I will be trying to keep in touch better then I have in the past. This is one of my many new years resolutions. It was cool to see everyone at Kellems house the other night, it has been forever since I have seen most of the people that were there. I realized that I havent been keeping ya'll up to date on what is going on at the Stenquist residence, not that anybody would lose any sleep over it, but this year I will do better.


So to get you all up-to-date, this is the most recent family pic. Dont we look so happy! Buzz is sporting his magnum.


Noah (12) our oldest, he loves music, cell phones, x-box, and cruisin with his buddies and cousins. He enjoys young mens' activities and scouts. He spends most of his time beatin' on his little brother.


Teran (10), infamously known as "Buzz" spends most of his time finding ways to piss his brother off, and usually ends up getting beat up for it. He loves suger, soda, swords, books, x-box, and anything really that has to do with killing stuff. He is a really great kid, he loves stories and has a great memory for details. He loves to torment his baby sister.


Olivia (8) is a tough girl, and can take anything her brothers can dish out, and she can dish it too. She is also a sweet, kind, and thoughtful daughter. She is loads of fun and loves to hang out with her best freind (her mom). She also loves babysitting her cousin Spencer, and hanging out with her cousins. She is a great soccer player, and also enjoys listening to music and singing.
Sarah is working part time, and spends all of her time being a mom and cooking dang good food. I spend most of my time working, I'm pretty boring. But we spend a lot of time together as a family and with local extended family.
This year she and I have all kinds of goals and expectations. We set all the usuall new years resolutions; looking good in a swimsuit, more vacations, eating better, working out, doing our geneology, and a variety of financial adjustments. All of which will probably last until mid-Febuary. After some legal hurdles, we also plan on being sealed in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. A goal that has been a long drawn out frustration that at times has seemed impossible, but we have had some miraculous changes that have opened the door. We are ready to get that monkey off our back.
Looking forward to a cool 07'

6 comments:

Sammy Pow said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere. I wish you could've made it to shredfest; however, I didn't make it too long because I'm old and my knee hurt too bad. What do you know about Taylor Made irons, should I get R7 TPs or just regular R7s? (I can get them for a good deal).

Steinhoist said...

There won't be a huge difference, the tp's will give you more feel and more accuracy if you hit them right, they will have a slightly lower trajectery and will be slightly less forgiving. I went with the RAC LT's which are basically the cheap version of the R7 TP's. I usually recomend the RAC OS irons, which are really great clubs for the 10+ handicapper, by far the best clubs for the dollar. Since you are getting a great deal, I would probably do the R7, if you think it's worth the extra money go for the Tp's.

I'm sorry I missed shredfest too... I suck.

Steinhoist said...

btw.. no matter what you choose, I will be jelouse.

p.s. Your ducks had a sweet game the other night

Sammy Pow said...

The Ducks hoops team beat UCLA today so you can suck that all the way to the bank.

I don't like the large offset of the OS's I think the TPs are probably closer to the Pings I play with now.

s.lloyd said...

Hey, I thought this blog was going to be about your family, not some gay fest with BA. I enjoyed reading up on your family, and hope that we will actually be able to do a double date sometime in 2007 and maybe even hang out once or twice.....

I hope you have been using my Jim Rome subscription like you should. Some really good stuff this past week.

Maui said...

Stein.. yeah what up with missing out on Shredfest? Well it was a good time for all. Also you never emailed me about hookin you up with Investing stuff so if you still want some let me know.